How To Claim Your Prize Money
If you are that one in a million lucky winner, then waste no time. You need to surrender the prize-winning lottery ticket within 30 days of the draw with all the necessary documents to the Directorate of State Lotteries if the prize
money is above Rs 100,000, or to the concerned District Lottery Offices if the prize money is Rs 100,000 or less.
The following documents need to be submitted:
- Prize-winning ticket(s) with the signature, name and address of the winner affixed on the back side of the ticket.
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner. You can download the form from the Kerala Lotteries website.
- If the prize winner is a minor, Guardianship certificate from a competent authority.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a 'Joint Declaration' in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self attested copy of the PAN Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
Prize amount can also be claimed through Nationalised, Scheduled or State/ District Co-Operative banks. And small prize amounts, Rs 5,000 or less, can be claimed form your local lottery agent by surrendering just the winning ticket.